freckles


I think it was last day when I wore skirt, because it is so cold outside and I am not very cold-weather-lover. Yes I really had a cap with skirt. I don´t know why but I like it. And I accept that a lot of you don´t like it and you  think that I should wear it without cap. 
I really do think that it is the firt time when I have a bun on my head here on blog. It is weird, but true.

And in the end you can see one photo of me .I love this photo so much. You can see there freckles on my face, I don´t believe I'm writing this at all, but yes I am proud of my freckles.Finally!




Komentáre

  1. Pěkný outfit, líbí se mi prostředí, kde si fotila - líbí se mi ten kontrast :)
    http://life-by-marie.blogspot.cz/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. práve tá kombinácia s čiapkou o ktorej píšeš ma prekvapila :)
    pekný pohodlný outfit :)
    MakeUpByVeo

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. Krásný svetr! Moc ti to sluší.

    @http://theheartissue.blogspot.cz/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť

Zverejnenie komentára

Obľúbené príspevky z tohto blogu

ROWENTA Elite Model Look -Style 8

TRY-ON HAUL