(all) black


Black color. All time favourite colour. I love black colour. I think that I am saying it for milionth time but it is true. Do you agree with me ? 
Black can look simple rock or elegant too. It depends on selection of clothing. Few years ago I was wearing a lot of rock type of clothes but nowadays I am trying to wear more elegant clothes and I think that this outfit is little bit elegant even though that I have bomber jacket. I wanted to diversify my outfit with something more colourful. I took my favourite tartan scarf which I love so much and I would wear it every day. And for "smarter" look I took fake glasses. 




shoes - CROPP TOWN
pants - Vintage
sweater -Trifted
bomber - Wholesalebuying
scarf - H&M
handbag - ebay
glasses- ebay


Komentáre

Zverejnenie komentára

Obľúbené príspevky z tohto blogu

ROWENTA Elite Model Look -Style 8

TRY-ON HAUL