HAUL


I have´t done a haul in a  long time so here we go! Last night I came home from Paris and now I am not at school so I have time for my blog finally!  I bought some warmer clothes because is pretty cold outside. I love sweaters a lot and I bought them four but they are trifted so I didn´t spend much money. And as I said I was in Paris, but we didn´t have many time for shopping but I bought some little things.


When I saw this scarf I fall in love with it and I of course bought it , but I have very similar one. But never mind. Then I needed some cosmetics stuffs because I am going stužková(prom ball) tomorrow.
I have there some lipsticks, lipliner and counturing palette. I found these (marvel) earring which I very like for longer time. I got parfum and face cream for my birthday. 



My dream was to visit LUSH! I was there in Paris just for few minutes but it was exciting. I take this bath bomb which smell fantastic and I am looking forward for use it so much. In this shop they are so nice they give me little gift fot trying it. So nice! But I really don´t have idea what it is. In souvenirs shop I take this bag with Monmarte Paris.





Komentáre

  1. Tou znalosťou angličtiny si čitateľov nepritiahneš. Radšej píš v rodnom jazyku, prosím.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť

Zverejnenie komentára

Obľúbené príspevky z tohto blogu

ROWENTA Elite Model Look -Style 8

TRY-ON HAUL